Tourism Fair – The biggest event in Romania dedicated to the tourism industry
The autumn edition of The Romanian Tourism Fair will takes place between the 15th – 18th of November 2018, in the Pavilion B2! With a total area of 15,300 square meters, the Pavilion B2 is the ideal location for hosting international fairs and exhibitions.
At its 40th edition, The Romanian Tourism Fair remains the ideal place for presenting the most interesting touristic offers and attractions, both from Romania and abroad, as well as the accessories and gadgets necessary for any journey.
Information – Pavilion B2:
– Height: ground floor
– Area:15,300 sqm
– Height under metal structure: 10,56 m
– Total height: 14,17 m
– The maximum admissible height for stand construction: 7 m
– The two pavilions, B1 and B2, will be united forming a common building
– The up-link building of the two conference rooms
Also, the Romanian Tourism Fair, the autumn edition 2018 benefits from a targeted campaign for attracting specialists visitors and for creating the framework for a better relationship between exhibiting companies and customers or potential customers.
- Take advantage of this unique opportunity for promoting your new services, travel packages or products for winter and summer holidays;
- Meet potential customers and partners;
- Sign new contracts;
- Get information about new investments and the latest trends in the field, both from Romania and abroad;
To attend an intensive communication schedule that includes conferences and seminars, contests and workshops, dedicated to specialized visitors;
Romanian Tourism Fair, autumn edition 2017