The autumn edition of The Romanian Tourism Fair will takes place between the 14th – 17th of November 2019, in the Hall B1! Hall B1 is dedicated to Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, International Participations and Tourist Service, as well as tourist areas in Romania through: Local Public Administrations, Tourism Associations, Tourism Offices, County Councils and Town Halls.
At its 42nd edition, The Romanian Tourism Fair remains the ideal place for presenting the most interesting touristic offers and attractions, both from Romania and abroad, as well as the accessories and gadgets necessary for any journey.
Also, the Romanian Tourism Fair, the autumn edition 2019 benefits from a targeted campaign for attracting specialists visitors and for creating the framework for a better relationship between exhibiting companies and customers or potential customers.
Why participate at Romanian Tourism Fair, autumn edition 2019?
- To benefit from the unique opportunity for promoting new products, technologies, equipment and materials that your company develops in the field;
- To benefit from the unique opportunity to emphasize the products, technologies and projects that your company develop in the field;
- To meet potential customers and partners in the industry, with whom you will have the opportunity to close successful contracts;
- To be informed about new investments and the latest trends in the field, both from Romania and abroad;
- To attend an intensive communication schedule that includes conferences and seminars, presentations, workshops, dedicated especially to specialized visitors;
- The event will be promoted through TV and radio spots developed in the central media and specialized press, online, outdoor and indoor campaigns, website and social networks.
14th – 16th November 2019: between 10 am – 6 pm
17th November 2019: between 10 am – 4 pm
Entrance ticket for adults and students: 20 ron/day
Children under 7 years, persons with disabilities and institutionalized persons have free access
Parking: 5 ron/h
Participation Forms: click here