The spring edition of The Romanian Tourism Fair will takes place between the 21st – 24th of February 2019, in the Pavilions B1 and B2! Pavilion B1 is dedicated to tourist areas in Romania through: Local Public Administrations, Tourism Associations, Tourism Offices, County Councils and Town Halls, and B2 Pavilion is dedicated to Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, International Participations and Tourist Services.
At its 41st edition, The Romanian Tourism Fair remains the ideal place for presenting the most interesting touristic offers and attractions, both from Romania and abroad, as well as the accessories and gadgets necessary for any journey.
Also, the Romanian Tourism Fair, the spring edition 2019 benefits from a targeted campaign for attracting specialists visitors and for creating the framework for a better relationship between exhibiting companies and customers or potential customers.
Why participate at Romanian Tourism Fair, spring edition 2019?
- To benefit from the unique opportunity for promoting new products, technologies, equipment and materials that your company develops in the field;
- To benefit from the unique opportunity to emphasize the products, technologies and projects that your company develop in the field;
- To meet potential customers and partners in the industry, with whom you will have the opportunity to close successful contracts;
- To be informed about new investments and the latest trends in the field, both from Romania and abroad;
- To attend an intensive communication schedule that includes conferences and seminars, presentations, workshops, dedicated especially to specialized visitors;
- The event will be promoted through TV and radio spots developed in the central media and specialized press, online, outdoor and indoor campaigns, website and social networks.
Romanian Tourism Fair, spring edition 2018 – Statistics
Participation Forms: click here