Useful information for exhibitors:
- after making the advance payment of 30% of the invoiced value and receiving the access details in the platform, the exhibitor can upload the information in digital format;
- during the virtual exhibition, the access of the exhibitors' staff will be allowed daily, on the platform;
- the exhibitors have the obligation to strictly observe the exhibition program;
- each exhibitor will benefit from an access code for the entire period of the event.
- all access codes will be issued on behalf of the exhibiting company. Codes are not transferable. ROMEXPO reserves the right to cancel any access code that is not used properly.
- 20% differentiated rates for CCI member companies.
- Fill in the forms and opt for one of the participation packages
- Upload digital content for virtual stands
- Upload company information with the pre-designed stand template
- Upload offers to Market Place
- Has access to the conference area and the Business Meeting Point area
- Depending on the chosen package, the exhibitor will benefit from: a stand in the virtual pavilion, direct contact with the visitor through chat or video call, promotion of the best offers through tools created on the platform, private meetings with partners.
Participation forms: click here
ROMEXPO GENERAL CONDITIONS
For more details regarding the general, technical and participation conditions in the virtual fair click here
For more details about the Cookies Policy of the site click here
For more details regarding the terms and conditions of use of the Romexpo site click here
For more details regarding the protection of personal data click here