Useful information for exhibitors:
Starting November 6, 2020, exhibitors are waiting for Dispatch (Pavilion B3) to pick up the badges and the access card.
From November 12, 2020, as of 10 a.m., exhibitors will have access to the pavilion based on the badges.
The access note will be requested at the stand by the head of the hall.
Stand Constrution (6th – 11th November 2020)
- 6th – 11th November 2020, between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., gate E (Avenue Poligrafiei) – access for the self-constructed or the third party stand period
- 10th – 11th November 2020, between 8 a.m – 8 p.m, gate E (Avenue Poligrafiei) – access for setting up the stands built with Romexpo
Event period (12th – 15th November 2020)
- 12th – 14th November 2020, between 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 15th November 2020, between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Exhibitors’ access to this period is at Gate E of Avenue Poligrafiei based on the parking card purchased at the pay office in Romexpo Assistance Office.
- For the provision of the stands the access is in period 12th – 14th November 2020, between 6 p.m. – 6.30 p.m, at the merchandise door of the B1 Hall.
Stand dismantling (15th – 18th November 2020)
- 15th November 2020, between 6 p.m. – 8 p.m., access gate E – Avenue Poligrafiei
- 16th – 18th November 2020, between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., access gate E – Avenue Poligrafiei
Participation forms: click here
ROMEXPO GENERAL CONDITIONS
For more details regarding the general, technical and participation conditions ROMEXPO click here
For more details about the Cookies Policy of the site click here
For more details regarding the terms and conditions of use of the Romexpo site click here
For more details regarding the protection of personal data click here